DPC Technology and Patterson Veterinary presents: Protecting Your Veterinary Practice in Today’s Digital World
DPC Technology, a premiere IT managed service provider in Florida and a Patterson Preferred Hardware Provider, invites you to join them at their DPC Technology Center on February 27th, 2018 from 6 pm – 8 pm for an educational and engaging seminar & dinner. Patterson Veterinary Territory Managers, Rachel Noell and Kathleen Burdick will be present to answer any of your questions and Dez Merrow, Technology and Integration Consultant at DPC Technology will discuss the following topics:
- Identify different types of IT services
- Discover how DPC can assist your practice and staff
- Educate your staff on how to identify the latest threats and why security is not just about HIPAA
- 12+ years of IT Experience
- 7 years designing & installing technology networks
- 5+ years continuing design networks & integrating practice management software & digital imaging technology
“My goal is to make your technology decisions easy and to help you find the solutions that work best for your veterinary practice.” – Dez Merrow
RSVP Today as seating is limited!
Directions to DPC Technology: 7845 Baymeadows Way, Jacksonville, FL 32256, USA
We are located in a 1-story, standalone building with a our “DPC” logo on a green neon sign on the front of the building.
Paige Johnsen, Marketing Director, DPC Technology: email@example.com